• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Brushed sweatshirt
• Medium fit
• Raglan sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Slanted side pockets
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Flatlock topstitch on all seams
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
Black Lives Will Thrive Hoodie
Kristian Lorén is a black owned business and we wanted to make it clear that Kristian Lorén supports the Black Lives Matter movement to reform criminal justice and policing practices in the United States. To learn more about our stance on Black Lives Matter, click here. We wanted, needed, to do something to support those working for change on all fronts, not just in Policing and the Criminal Justice System. To that end, we created the Black Lives Will Thrive collection in collaboration with Nomad Creative Service. All profits from the sale of pieces in the collection will go to the Anti Racism Fund. They are a non profit organization that provides capital from a pool of donations to a portfolio of organizations. You can find out more about the Anti Racism Fund’s values and current portfolio here.
*This item can take an additional 1-2 weeks to ship.