Kristian Lorén is a black owned business and we wanted to make it clear that Kristian Lorén supports the Black Lives Matter movement to reform criminal justice and policing practices in the United States. To learn more about our stance on Black Lives Matter, click here. We wanted, needed, to do something to support those working for change on all fronts, not just in Policing and the Criminal Justice System. To that end, we created the Black Lives Will Thrive collection in collaboration with Nomad Creative Service
. All profits from the sale of pieces in the collection will go to the Anti Racism Fund. They are a non profit organization that provides capital from a pool of donations to a portfolio of organizations. You can find out more about the Anti Racism Fund’s values and current portfolio here.
More info on the Black Lives Will Thrive Back Pack. If you feel like you’re carrying half of your belongings with you at all times, this backpack is for you! It has a spacious inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: H 16.1″ (41cm), W 12.2″ (31cm), D 5.5″ (14cm)
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20l)
• Max weight: 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China